5th June 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder do M.Tech? Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech in India?

Hello sir,
I have completed B.Sc in Chemistry. Can I study M.Tech after B.Sc in Chemistry? If yes then what is the eligibility criteria for me to do M.Tech?

20th June 2016, 10:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder do M.Tech? Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I have completed B.Sc in Chemistry. Can I study M.Tech after B.Sc in Chemistry? If yes then what is the eligibility criteria for me to do M.Tech?
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Chemistry. You need to complete B.Tech or M.Sc degree in concerned specialization to be eligible for M.Tech course. Apart from the educational qualification you need to appear and qualify in the GATE examination in order to admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?