15th June 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A Advertising being Communicative English graduate?

Hello,
I am Graduate in Communicative English with Media Studies from Patna Women's College. I want to study further a Master degree course with specialize in Advertising from India.

17th June 2016, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.A Advertising being Communicative English graduate?

Yes, advertising field is open to any stream graduates and you can surely opt for it. Admission will be most probably based on merit through entrance exam.

Hence, no need to worry about anything and just apply when admission is announced.
17th June 2016, 11:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Master's of arts in advertising is a Post graduation course with 2 years of duration. The eligibility for admission in M.A advertising is is a graduation in any stream from any recognized University. So you can study M.A advertising though you are a communicative English graduate.
18th June 2016, 01:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Graduate in Communicative English with Media Studies from Patna Women's College. I want to study further a Master degree course with specialize in Advertising from India.
Yes, you can study MA Advertising and Marketing Management course after the graduation in communicative English. The eligibility to study the course is any graduation from any recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in various colleges and universities in India like

- Amity School of Communication - Official Website
- AAFT School of Communication - Official Website
20th June 2016, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
You have completed B.A in English, so you are eligible for M.A in Advertising.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Advertising.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?