9th December 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for BDS course on the basis of 12th class marks or on the basis of B.Sc being a candidate of about to complete B.Sc in Medical Technology?

hello, this is Mrudul. I am about to complete my BSc.medical technology degree in 2012. now i want to go for BDS(bachelors in dental surgery). so my question is that, can i go for BDS on the basis of my 12th marks or the marks on BSc .please guide me for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Sc in MLLT after 10th and diploma in medical lab technology?
  2. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  3. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  4. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  5. Which is better between BSc medical and BSc Agriculture?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  7. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi
  8. Admission on the basis of 12th marks(81%) for engineering or MBBS,BDS?
  9. Meritorious SC category student from out of state can join B.Sc Physics course at Jadavpur University?
  10. Which are the BSE subjects in Karachi?
  11. Is there any medical related courses other than MBBS ,BDS,Indian System of medicine and BSc(Bioscience)? Can I do specialization like Neurology, Nephrology, cardiology after 12th?
  12. Graduation courses after XII Biology in Kolkata except MBBS?
  13. How to get admission in medical colleges in India on the basis of grading in 12th? How to appear for NEET?
  14. Which are the different streams of BSc? I have passed 12th with Non Medical with 75% aggregate marks
  15. Can I do BSc Nursing after completing 12th? I am a student of class 12th
  16. Admission procedure of lateral entry in Diploma courses?
  17. What EAMCET medical rank can get me BDS course admission? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
19th December 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for BDS course on the basis of 12th class marks or on the basis of B.Sc being a candidate of about to complete B.Sc in Medical Technology?

can i do B.D.S. after doing B.Sc. in Botany ?
11th February 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for BDS course on the basis of 12th class marks or on the basis of B.Sc being a candidate of about to complete B.Sc in Medical Technology?

Is bds is a good stream to do or phd in chemistry??from which i can earn more salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?