24th August 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Army after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Can I apply to this post after completion of my army service with my BA graduation from YCMOU ?

27th August 2021, 01:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Army after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Yes, you can eligale to write indian army exam through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Educational Qualification:- Candidate applying for the combined defence service examination should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.
Age Limit:- Age limits is 18 to 24 years. Male and female candidates also eligible.

Candidate must be physically fit.
29th August 2021, 04:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Army after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Yes, you can apply for an Army after completion of BA graduation from YCMOU ( Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University). There is an examination for which the candidate should appear to join the Army after graduation in any stream that is CDSE (Combined Defence Services Examination) which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice a year.

The educational qualification required for this examination is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate who appeared in the final year examination is also eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate who is applying for the Indian Air Force and Navy should have Physics and Mathematics in their 10+2 and the age limit for Indian Military Academy is a minimum of 19 years and the maximum is 24 years. The age limit for Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy is a minimum of 19 years and the maximum is 25 years, for Naval Academy minimum is 19 years and the maximum is 25 years.

After qualifying for the CDSE examination the candidate will be called for the SSB examination which is for 5 days. After this, there is a medical examination and then the final selected candidate's merit list will be displayed on the website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?