29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?

Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks? Who can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if someone can comment soon on this.

1st March 2016, 08:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment with the above mentioned percentage criteria. Because, there is NO such minimum percentage criteria required for appearing in Bank PO Recruitment. Here is the minimum qualification and age criteria required for Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment. The major PO Recruitment in India is "IBPS PO/ Management Trainee" Recruitment which is conducted by Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection every year. Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in any recognized university. The minimum age required for PO Recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. Remember, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms. As there is no certain percentage required in Graduation and just PASS in Graduation is required, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for PO Recruitments.
1st March 2016, 09:58 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for Bank PO examination as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to be eligible for the examination is that a candidate should have completed his/er graduation from a recognized University in any stream irrespective of the marks he she has scored. Therefore as you have completed your graduation, you are very much eligible to apply for the exam.
1st March 2016, 10:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned he eligibility required in order to opt for Bank PO examination, kindly have a look at it;

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.

NOTE: Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their education or graduation in a regular pattern and for distance learning candidates there is no opportunity for these exams, which means that distance degree holders need not apply.
1st March 2016, 10:53 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for bank PO examination. PO stand for Probationary Officer.

Candidate have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for final selection as PO. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university. The age limit is between 21-30 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted in written as well as interview stage and candidate have to qualify in all stage for final selection. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in or http://www.sbi.co.in
2nd March 2016, 10:57 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your graduation with 50% marks and post graduation with 63% marks. You are interested to apply for the Bank PO exam.

>>Yes, definitely you are eligible for Bank PO exams such as IBPS PO, SBI PO etc subjected to condition that you have fulfilled the age limit criteria. The main eligibility for these exams is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. It does not matter how much percentage you secure in the graduation course.

>>So in my opinion you have no need to worry about the eligibility criteria. You have to start your preparation. The notification for Bank PO (i.e IBPS PO) recruitment will release in month of July every year. If you want to see the selection procedure, age limit then you can go through previous year notification.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ibps PO.pdf(228.0 KB, 17 views)
2nd March 2016, 11:37 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you have completed your graduation degree which is minimum required qualification to appear for bank PO examination. So, you are eligible to appear for bank PO entrance examination.

The entrance examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is 21-30 years for SBI where as 20-30 years for IBPS.

The examination is conducted in written and interview stage and candidate have to qualify in both stage for final selection for job. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
2nd March 2016, 11:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks? Who can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if someone can comment soon on this.
Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO examination after the completion of graduation with 50% marks and post graduation with 63% marks. The eligibility to apply for the PO post through IBPS is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidate should be in the range of 20-30 years for general candidates (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years). The aspirant has to appear for Common Written Examination first, after clearing the test you have to appear for an interview. The competition will be very high for the
posts. The website link is given http://www.ibps.in/
16th June 2016, 12:32 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you can eligible for banking sector jobs.
Minimum qualification for Bank Job:-

You have to complete your graduation degree from any recognized university then you are eligible for BANK PO exam.
You are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.
But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps
1) Written test
2) Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?