28th July 2015, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Can I apply post graduation after completion of my army service with my BA graduation from YCMOU ? Could you please answer to my query as soon as possible.

30th July 2015, 02:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Yes, you can apply for post graduation after completion of BA graduation from YCMOU.

To pursue post graduation candidate have to complete his/her graduation from any recognised university. And as you have completed your graduation from YCMOU, so you are eligible for post graduation.
5th July 2023, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?

Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?