23rd July 2011, 10:17 AM
neerajpreet

How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation

Sir, i have scored 53% in graduation so according to eligibility rule i am not eligible for PO, but i have scored 63% in post graduation (MBA). so please tell me can i apply for PO on the basis of post graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  2. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  3. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  4. B.Ed from DAVV after post graduation in M.Sc in computer?
  5. Am I eligible for PO Exams having scored 56% in Graduation and 62% in Post Graduation?
  6. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  8. What is the eligibility for UGC NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%? -- [New]
  11. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  12. Procedure to do CA after post graduation and have done graduation with 49%?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  14. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have scored less than 50% in post graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  16. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate
  17. What is the criteria for MDU B.E regular? I have scored 49.5% in my graduation from DU
  18. Can i apply for English School Assistant post on the basis of Graduation in commerce?
24th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Huda786

Default Re: How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation

Eligibility for IBPS Clerk exam:-

1.12th passed with at least 50% from a recognized board or graduate from a recognized university.
2.For reserved category 12th passed from a recognized board or graduate from a recognized university.
3.Age minimum 18 years & maximum 28 years
4.Age relaxation-SC/ST up to 5 years & OBC up to 3 years.

Eligibility for IBPS PO Exam:-

1.A candidate must be graduate from recognized university or post graduate from a recognized university.
2.Age limit minimum 20 years & maximum 30 years
3.Age relaxation-SC/ST up to 5 years & OBC up to 3 years.

You can apply for IBPS po as well as clerk exam.
For clerk 12th is the minimum qualification & for po graduation.Any candidate who has completed their graduation in any stream can apply for po exam.

For more information visit www.ibps.in
15th October 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation

Sir i have completed my graduation with 55% marks and also completed my pg with 55% am i eligible
23rd November 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I have done the graduation with 50% and i have also done MBA. Am i eligible for Bank PO on the basis of MBA?
5th January 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 61% marks in graduation am i eligible for on the bank po ?
2nd February 2013, 03:30 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

First of all, I would like to tell you that banking examinations are conducted by SBI and IBPS.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for bank PO examination because of your graduation percentile.

The eligibility criteria for bank PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 20-30 yrs for IBPS PO and 21-30 yrs for SBI PO.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the examination you were searching for.
2nd February 2013, 05:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You have been misinformed. To appear for the IBPS Bank PO exam, the only requirement is graduation degree. There is no criteria for percentage therefore you were eligible for Bank PO entrance exam when you completed graduation.

Now I am not sure whether you should apply for the Bank PO entrance exam. You have completed Master of Business Administration, I am sure you will be able to get better jobs. If you have completed MBA in Finance or Banking then there are better jobs available that are well paid in the private sector.

But still you want to appear for Bank PO then as I mentioned ealier, there will be no issue for you in applying for the course. You can appear for the IBPS Bank PO as long as you are within the age limit for the entrance exam.

Eligibility

1. You should be citizen of India.

2. A graduation degree in any stream.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. The age limit is 20 to 30 years.

5. There is upto 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. SC and ST are eligible for 5 years relaxation.

7. PWD are eligible for 10 years relaxation.

List of Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank
13th February 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am i awailable in aperaring po exam as i have passed graduatio from bhu with 53 % in government bank like SBi?
Please reply fast as i am very tensed regarding the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?