12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CA's IPCC after completion of Post Graduation?

If I have completed my graduation with 53% and post graduation with 66%. Now, am I eligible for Chartered Accountant's IPCC group or not? Or, will I get exemption from IPCC group as I have completed my Post Graduation as well?

12th May 2021, 07:30 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CA's IPCC after completion of Post Graduation?

Yes, You can apply for CA's IPCC after completion of Post Graduation.

You are exempted from appearing for CPT and can directly enroll for IPCC.

You can apply for IPCC on the basis of post graduation score.

You have complete Apprenticeship after appearing in IPCC examination.

13th May 2021, 01:47 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Commerce Graduates / Post Graduates scored a minimum of 55% marks or other graduates or Postgraduates who scored a minimum of 60% marks.

Successfully complete 4 weeks of ICITSS (Orientation Program and Information Technology) before the commencement of Practical Training.
Get yourself, Register, for Three Years of Practical Training.

13th May 2021, 09:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes. If you are a graduate / post graduate in commerce with 55% or more marks, or any other graduate / post graduate with 60% or more marks, then you are eligible for CA's IPCC group. And you will get exempted from the requirement of clearing this Exam and would be directly enrolled for the IPCC Exams. So you can apply for Chartered Accountant's IPCC group.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?