10th April 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Categories of job after completing M.Sc?

dear sir /madam
i want to know thai what are the categories of job in which i can do the job after completing m.sc.

Related Questions:
17th April 2014, 08:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Categories of job after completing M.Sc?

You have mentioned that you are complete your master degree in science means you have complete your post graduation in science subjects. You also mentioned that you want to know that which type of job you can apply after your post graduation in science subjects. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have questioned in the above. As you have been complete your post graduation in science subjects then you could apply all the bachelor level government job as well as bachelor level private job. As you had complete your post graduation

I think you are very brilliant person so my suggestion is for you that be prepared for civil Service examination for the post of IAS (Indian administrative service), IPS (Indian police service) , IFS (Indian forest service) , IRS. ( Indian revenue service). You can also apply for bank PO post and bank clerk post with appearing IBPS examination

For clerical there are IBPS CWE examination and for PO post you have to appear IBPS PO examination. As you have complete your post graduation so you can prepared for IBPS PO examination. As you have complete your post graduation in science subjects so my suggestion is only for you that go for lectureship line because it is a very respective post ever.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?