2nd February 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing my b.pharmacy degree in Delhi. i need some guidance about higher studies n education after b.pharmacy. so please give me some guidelines about choosing my destiny about what to do after my b.pharmacy. i want to complete my post graduation in abroad. so please help in my decision.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  3. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  4. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
  5. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  6. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  7. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  8. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  10. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  11. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  12. How to study abroad after completing B.A in English
  13. Difference between B.Tech CS and MS CS? Which one is better from career perspective? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  15. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  16. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  17. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
  18. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Tech student?

5th February 2015, 01:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?

It is good to see you aim at higher studies after completion of your B.Pharmacy. You have different options for your post graduation and further studies. You can either take up Pharma D course abroad or you can go for MS in Pharmacy and then PhD abroad. You should take your decision as per your ultimate career goal. If you want to practice as a pharmacist, then doing Pharma D course abroad will help you achieve this aim. However, you need to appear in the screening test of the concerned country to get the license of a pharmacist. Otherwise if you aim at something bigger, then you can go for MS course and even PhD.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?