22nd February 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?

Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation? Am I eligible to apply for the post graduation course or not? What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for it? Can someone provide me the complete information on this soon. Thanks.

2nd March 2015, 10:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation? Am I eligible to apply for the post graduation course or not? What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for it? Can someone provide me the complete information on this soon. Thanks.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing the graduation with 50% of marks. Graduation is the Minimum educational qualification to be eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a one year bachelor degree which is divided into two semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this course. Those candidates who are interested to become a Teacher then it is necessary that you must complete B.Ed course.

A Bachelor’s degree in any field with 50% of marks is required to apply for B.Ed course. To get admission in top institutes one should have good marks in the graduation level. Admission to this B.Ed course through entrance tests conducted by the respective University.

Panineeya Mahavidyalaya College of Education
Hyderabad Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad - 550 660 Andhra Pradesh

Ghulam Ahmed College of Education
Road No.3, Banjara Hills Hyderabad - 500 034 Andhra Pradesh

CSI Bishop New Bigin College of Education
109, Dr. Radha Krishnan Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004 Tamil Nadu

Alwin College of Education
537 P.H. Road Arumbakkam Chennai - 600106 Tamil Nadu
12th April 2015, 02:13 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?

Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for admission in B.Ed - Bachelor's of Elementary Education :

Candidate must have completed a bachelor's or a master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Must have scored minimum 50% marks in UG/PG aggregate.

Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need to have only 45% marks in graduation degree means relaxation of 05% marks can be availed by such candidates.

Some universities requires teaching experience of minimum two years such as IGNOU but some other recognized universities do not requires any type of teaching experience.

As per your mentioned information, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course and you must apply for B.Ed course in any one of the following universities :

>> Andhra University - Vishakhapatnam
>> Jamia Milia Islamia University - Delhi
>> Government College of Education - Chandigarh
>> St. Xaviers college of Education for B.Ed and D.Ed - Patna
>> Bombay Teacher's Training College - Mumbai
>> University of Pune
>> Barkatullah University
>> University of Punjab
>> Bombay University (University of Bombay)
>> D.M. college of teacher education - Imphal

You must complete B.Ed course and with pursuing B.Ed course you can apply for Samvida Teacher Grade III, Grade II and Grade I teacher test because this test is conducted by various state government teaching departments to recruit teachers on Samvida basis for various grades mentioned above and if you are still pursuing and qualified in this exam then also you can get the job in some states like - Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh that is why you must understand the importance of B.Ed course and complete it carefully.
13th April 2015, 05:18 PM
kunalroy89

You can apply for B.Ed as you are a graduate and with 50% marks.
Eligibility criteria for B.Ed is the candidate must have completed Graduation from a recognised University from any stream or subject.
The candidate must have secured marks above 50% in graduation if General ,or 45% marks for reserved category.
You qualify in both the aspect so you are eligible.
Apply to your desired University or college and check out all details.
Some universities have entrance tests whereas some offers direct admission.The admission procedure varies from place to place.
28th June 2018, 04:24 PM
muskaan_

Dear student,
Well, Yes ofcourse you can do it.
You should get 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Sciences or Social Sciences or Humanities or Commerce.
Apply to your desired University or college and check out all details.
Some universities have entrance tests whereas some offers direct admission.The admission procedure varies from place to place.
Good Universities for B.Ed. in India :
• Harlal Institute of Management and Technology
• SGT University
• Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal
• GD Goenka University
• Lovely Professional University, Punjab

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?