15th May 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should choose in Master degree to get Government job after B.Ed and graduation in Arts stream?

I want to get ur advice to choose the master degree. I have passed my gradution in arts stream .My subjects were history ,hindi, socology.After that I completed my B.Ed.bt now i m confused to choose the subject for master degree .I want to get goverment job thats why I want to get ur advice pls reply me as soon as possibe.

15th May 2015, 10:58 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject should choose in Master degree to get Government job after B.Ed and graduation in Arts stream?

When you have completed a bachelor's degree and B.Ed as well then you do not need to think more about a subject to be chosen at master's degree level because you have to enter the teaching and education world because of your B.Ed and you can have many opportunities that is why you can pursue your master's degree in any discipline you want but there is also a limit to pursue master's degree because a candidate must have passed the subject at graduation level which is being chosen by the candidate as specialization at master's degree in arts field :

You have completed bachelor's degree with History, Hindi and Sociology so you should pursue your master's degree in any one of these subjects and as far as my views and knowledge is concerned, you must choose MA in Hindi because it is a literature subject and asked by many recruiters of education field and mainly by the government of states because candidates having passed MA in Hindi, English, Sanskrit and other literature subjects are not found easily that is why you have a great chance to make your career the best you have ever thought so go for MA in Hindi literature.

If you pursue MA in Hindi literature then just do not stay and study about Hindi, you must start preparation for NET or SET - National Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test because these are the tests conducted by UGC and state government respectively to find some better talented candidates for education and teaching field and if you once qualify this examination then you can directly become a lecturer in any government school or college and after master's degree you will be eligible to apply for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and other posts in senior teaching faculties so think about career after NET/SET test.

Preparation for examination is must and if you do not apply for this exam then you should get admission in PhD course in Hindi because a candidate having passed PhD and not qualified in NET is also eligible for all the posts he is eligible after qualifying NET test that is why PhD would be the best way to enhance career in teaching field.
17th May 2015, 10:33 PM
abthar

Default Re: Which subject should choose in Master degree to get Government job after B.Ed and graduation in Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get ur advice to choose the master degree. I have passed my gradution in arts stream .My subjects were history ,hindi, socology.After that I completed my B.Ed.bt now i m confused to choose the subject for master degree .I want to get goverment job thats why I want to get ur advice pls reply me as soon as possibe.

dear aspirants

You can do masters in your stream is my advise.Because unless untill you know other field its very danger to get shine in different jobs.One can be a master if they know top to bottom.So go with your stream..You can go M.A hindi..After that you can approach educational institutes/ colleges/ teaching centers for job oppourtunities..

Hope it was helpful
9th January 2022, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Which subject now a days is most popular in M.A?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?