1st December 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for post graduation in Delhi University if I have a back paper to clear in graduation?

Will it effect when I apply for entrance for post graduation in Delhi University when I have a back paper to clear and I get through the entrance exam for DU post graduation? Can you please let me know if I can apply or not? What should be done?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a problem if I want to do post graduation in Delhi University and I have a back paper to clear in graduation?
  2. Will it be a problem for me to do post graduation course if I have one backlog paper to clear in graduation from Delhi University?
  3. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Delhi University if I have one backlog already in Under graduation course?
  5. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  6. Will it be a problem for me to apply for post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a backlog to clear?
  7. Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University?
  8. Admission in post graduation at DU is possible having back in one paper of UG course?
  9. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  10. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  11. Can I apply for UPSC Exam having secured less than 50% in Graduation?
  12. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IAS after B.A vocational graduation?
  14. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  16. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  17. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Post graduation after completing 3 years of graduation with 3 times backlog in Botany subject?

2nd December 2016, 11:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation in Delhi University if I have a back paper to clear in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will it effect when I apply for entrance for post graduation in Delhi University when I have a back paper to clear and I get through the entrance exam for DU post graduation? Can you please let me know if I can apply or not? What should be done?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Post Graduation in Delhi University without clearing your Graduation pending backlog. Please try to clear your pending backlog to be eligible for Master degree course through Delhi University.

3rd December 2016, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation in Delhi University if I have a back paper to clear in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You can apply for admission, but it is only provisional. You have to complete the graduation and submit all the mark sheets at the time of admission. If you fail to give, then your admission will be cancelled. It is always advisable to complete the graduation first and then apply for the post graduation admission. You have to clear the backlog in graduation to join post graduation course in any university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?