18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?

I am getting admission for Applied Psychology M.A. course in Delhi University. I just want to know that after this course and through this M.A. Degree I can become a Clinical Psychologist? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  2. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  3. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  4. How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?
  5. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  6. Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma?
  7. Which one is better between Ph.D and Psy.D after doing master degree?
  8. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  9. Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?
  10. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  11. Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode? -- [New]
  12. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  13. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  14. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  16. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  17. Am I eligible for Clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing M.A Psychology?
  18. How can I become a Clinical Psychologist after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue to become a Clinical Psychologist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?