23rd April 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?

I have done my B.A. in Psychology and am interested in for my future studies of finalising self in the field for clinical psychologist which are the colleges offering the post for clinical psychologist in mumbai can u pls guide me or assist me in taking the needy step i need to take at presently i`m residing in goa kindly pls send me an email on this email [email protected] thank u adriennesheryl 7387996949

23rd April 2015, 05:52 PM
havvedprakash

Default Re: Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?

List of best colleges in Mumbai for MA (Psychology) which offers you for the post of clinical psychologist :

Maniben M.P. Shah Women's College of Arts and Commerce
Address : 338, R.A. Kidwai Road, Matunga, (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Maniben Nanavati Women's College
Vallabhbhai Road, Vile Parle (W)
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai Institute of Information Technology (MIIT)
Ground Floor, A/58, Opposite Fish Market, Mira Road (E)
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Rishi Dayaram National College of Arts and Commerce and Wassiamull Assomull Science College
Off Linking Road, Bandra West
Mumbai, Maharashtra

To get admission just go to the website of related college.
Download admission form and prospectus from there and fill the admission form.
Submit it online.
Pay the admission fee through Internet Banking online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?