18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?

I would like to know about the course structure of Master of Fine Arts in the specialization of Sculpture of Jamia Millia Islamia. Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  4. How to take admission in masters of Arts in English from Jamia Milia Islamia
  5. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University/Jamia Millia Islamia for a Hindi medium candidate? Placement scope of BFA student?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  8. How many seats are available for MFA(Sculpture) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Criteria for admission?
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  11. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  13. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  14. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  15. Total fee structure for MCA course in Jamia Islamia?
  16. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  17. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?