2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed on the basis of D.Ed?

Hello Sir, my name is Monu. I have confused that I have completed my D.Ed, but some of them are saying that for B.Ed have to do first graduation and after that I can do B.Ed. Is there any requirement for graduation in B.Ed.

2nd October 2017, 08:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed on the basis of D.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my name is Monu. I have confused that I have completed my D.Ed, but some of them are saying that for B.Ed have to do first graduation and after that I can do B.Ed. Is there any requirement for graduation in B.Ed.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED (Bachelors in Education) after completing your diploma in education. Here below are details regarding B.ED course:-

>> For B.Ed course minimum qualification required to apply if diploma in education or bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of B.Ed course after diploma in education is 2 years.

Institutes Offer B.ED Course:-

1) Amity Institute of Education, New Delhi

2) Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

3) Adarsh College of education, Jammu

4) Aakash College of education, Hisar

5) Adnan College of education, Srinagar

6) Astha College of Education, Haryana

7) Advanced College of Education, Kanpur
3rd October 2017, 12:36 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Requirements for B.Ed course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed course.

Percentage of marks: Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

You need to pursue Bachelor's degree to be eligible for B.Ed course.
3rd October 2017, 01:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of D.Ed is Diploma in Education and that of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

D.Ed passed candidates can not directly apply for B.Ed course. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is:

1. You must be graduate or in final year of bachelor's degree.

2. The percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course is 50%.

You can not pursue B.Ed course directly after D.Ed.
3rd October 2017, 01:38 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for getting admission in B.Ed.

Eligibility criteria;

1. Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.

2. Minimum 50% marks.

There are various institution which organize for the entrance test for admission in the B.Ed program.

So be prepared for the same too.
3rd October 2017, 03:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can purse B.Ed on the basis of your D.Ed qualification. You must satisfy the required criteria of doing B.Ed course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline or D.Ed course in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course in the same. The duration of the said course is of 2 years.
3rd October 2017, 07:02 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required by those who are interested in making their career as a teacher.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue B.Ed degree after your D.Ed degree then for your information I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for the same as it is mentioned above that for pursuing B.Ed degree course graduation degree is required for sure.

So in order to pursue B.Ed degree course you first need to pursue a bachelor degree course and have to manage at least 50% marks in the same.
13th October 2017, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you can't do B.Ed on the basis of D.Ed.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's r Masters's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
22nd July 2018, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing m.a From IGNOU and in my graduation I have only 43% marks..and pursuing d.ed from nios too.can eligible for b.ed ???
22nd November 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am Souvik , I have completed my graduation with a honours subject . & My graduation percentage is 49.5
After that I have completed my 2nd bachelor degree ( bachelor of library & information Science) With 64.2 percentage marks...
Can I eligible for B.Ed Course!!??
17th April 2020, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I did BA with 44percent marks and DT. Ed with60percent.Am I eligible for B. Ed now
22nd April 2020, 01:24 PM
Kiran Kaushik

Dear learner....No dear you can't do B.Ed. on the basis of D.Ed. For doing B.Ed. bachelor degree is compulsory..
22nd April 2020, 01:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Can I do B.Ed on the basis of D.Ed?

No, you can't do B. Ed on the basis of D. Ed.

D Ed is an undergraduate academic training program that carves up the graduates as teachers in schools. B. Ed is best for the student who that are want to career in teaching field.The minimum qualification to apply for it is a pass with 50% in 10+2 with science or arts group. The aspirants are required to have an aggregate of 50% in some institutions. Also, the candidates should attend a common entrance examination.

But B.Ed is a graduate degree of education.
22nd April 2020, 06:00 PM
fnoosis

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed course.
22nd April 2020, 06:01 PM
fnoosis

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed course...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?