7th February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?

Sir/ma'am as I did graduation in commerce n post graduation in mba marketing will I be able to do b.ed after passing graduation in commerce?
And may i teach in schools now while studying b.ed. or should I have to do any other course also. Please let me know. Thanks

10th February 2014, 11:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?

Yes,Of course you can do B.Ed course after your successful completion of your Bachelor degree in Commerce field.Through B.Ed course you can get access to teach for a students in the Schools.To be eligible for the B.Ed course you must meet the eligibility criteria first.As you are willing to go for the Teaching field,you need to patience as a basic qualification.

For getting admission in to the B.Ed course,the basic educational qualifications accepted are B.A,B.Sc or B.Com.As you are from the commerce field you may go for the B.Ed Degree definitely.The candidates can be trained to teach the subjects such as civics,history,geography,and more.

If it is for the background of science graduates,the candidates can be trained on the subjects such as Physics,Chemistry,Biology and mathematics.Basically NCTE National council for teacher education is which regulates the courses in teaching.So soon after completion of the B.Ed courese ,you can immediately go for the M.Ed Master in Education courses.

So other than those options,you may also go for the Bachelor of Elementary education courses.This is generally of the four year integrated professional course. To improve the quality in education you may for the B.Ed course.Because you must be in a position to learn the quality in teaching.Because without which there is no meaning of teaching.For doing this B.Ed courses you must have obtained a minimum of 50% in your Academics for general candidates and only 45% for reserved candidates.
18th February 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?

I am doing my graduation in political science honours. can I do b.ed after graduation? what do i need to do to be a high school teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?