18th February 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What kind of skills are required to get command on Digital Communication and Networking? Scope of this specialization?

Friends,
What are the scope of Digital Communication and Networking as specialization in M.Tech? What skills needed to improve while doing M.Tech for having command in this subject?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE?
  2. Does this necessary to clear NET Exam to pursue Ph.D course having completed M.Tech in Digital Communication Networking? How to apply for Ph.D course?
  3. Which Companies I am suitable for getting Job being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Digital Communication and Networking?
  4. What kind of Communication Skills required to get job in any Private Firm for B.Com candidate?
  5. Which course is better under MBA? Does HR a safe option to pursue MBA?
  6. What are the career options for M.Tech in Digital Communication
  7. What is the scope in networking career after B.E?
  8. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  9. Which companies offers internship in Digital Communication and Networking?
  10. List some side courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma?
  11. Which field in MBA is good for a BA graduate?
  12. Doing my graduation but the results are not satisfactory :( -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of top M.Tech colleges which have digital electronics and communication systems specialization course?
  14. How to take specialization in networking without MCA? I am a student of BCA
  15. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  16. Scope and good institutes in India for M.E (electronics)? Specialization for a bright career and interest in Satellite communication? GATE rank required?
  17. Which courses can be done related to Journalism after 10th or 12th?
  18. How to study M.E in Network Engineering? Scope of Networking oriented PG course? Is it a good choice?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?