24th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Respected Sir,
I am doing B.Sc in Computer Science. I want to know that can I do M.Tech after doing B.Sc? Please let me know as soon as possible.

25th June 2016, 11:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?

>> M.tech is masters degree in technical field.

>> As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science).

>> For M.Tech course you need to have either M.Sc or B.Tech degree.
26th June 2016, 12:03 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't do M.Tech after B.Sc degree. You need at least a M.Sc degree to become eligible for GATE which is the best way to get admission in M.Tech course for science graduates.

Hence, if your aim is M.Tech then try to complete M.Sc first and be prepared for GATE also. Admission is totally based on merit.
26th June 2016, 01:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing B.Sc in Computer Science. I want to know that can I do M.Tech after doing B.Sc? Please let me know as soon as possible.
No, After completion of B.SC with Computer Science, you are not eligible for M.Tech course.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for M.Tech entrance exam.
26th June 2016, 04:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for M.Tech course after completion of your B.Sc as the minimum eligibility requirement for any candidate to opt for M.Tech course is that the candidate should have a B.Tech degree in any relevant field and after clearing GATE examination, you can get admission in M.Tech course.
26th June 2016, 11:49 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

No you can't do M.Tech after completion of B.Sc.You need to have either M.Sc or B.Tech to be eligible for M.Tech program.

Following are the entrance examination you need to crack after completing B. tech:-

->>GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)

->>TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test)

->>Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Karnataka

->>Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?