9th September 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?

Hi ! I am ajeeth kumar studying in grade xi in tamilnadu .. I wish to choose my career as a genetic engineer .. . . What are the best colleges in tamil nadu for genetic engineers ? ? Do we have good scope in india . . ? ?

14th September 2014, 10:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?

There is a great scope in this field as the demand for genetic engineers are increasing day by day in India as well as in abroad.

The main job prospects for genetic engineers are in medical and pharmaceutical industries,agriculture sector.Teaching is also one of the best option for genetic engineers.

Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering:

1.Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research.

>>Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

>>Official Website: www.bharathuniv.com

2.S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology.

>>Official Website: www.srmuniv.com

3.Bharath University.

>>Official Website: www.bharathuniv.com

Thanks.
15th September 2014, 09:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ! I am ajeeth kumar studying in grade xi in tamilnadu .. I wish to choose my career as a genetic engineer .. . . What are the best colleges in tamil nadu for genetic engineers ? ? Do we have good scope in india . . ? ?

Genetic Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu:-
  • Anna University
  • Asian Institute of Management and Information Tech.
  • S.S.M. College of Engg.
  • Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli
  • SRM Institute of Science and Technology
  • Vellore Institute of Technology Katpadi
  • Adhiyamaan College of Engg
  • Bharathiar University
  • G.M. Institute of Technology.

Scope for Genetic Engineering:-

There is good scope for Genetic Engineering courses in both the private and government sector as well. After completing Genetic Engineering course you can find the job opportunity in Industries like agriculture, research & development, pharmaceutics, pharmacy and biotechnology.
21st August 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE eee but i want to study ME in GENETIC ENGG is this possible
27th June 2016, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I am completed 12th standard and interested to study genetic engineering .whether it will come under BE/B.tech courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?