19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? I would be happy to get the answer soon as am not sure if am eligible for it or not. So, kindly provide me the information as soon as possible. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Tips to crack IIT JEE and AIEEE without coaching institute?
  5. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  6. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  9. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  10. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  11. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  12. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  14. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  16. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  17. Sample papers for post graduation in Dairy Technology entrance exam of ICAR?
  18. How to do masters degree in dairy science of animal science and dairy science department of agriculture university?
20th April 2015, 08:34 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? I would be happy to get the answer soon as am not sure if am eligible for it or not. So, kindly provide me the information as soon as possible. Thanks.
No, you are not eligible to apply for M.Tech course after completing B.Sc course. You can do M.Tech course after master degree course. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for M.Tech course is that candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or the candidate should have completed Master Degree in Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks (55% marks for reserved categories). Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply for M.Tech entrance examination.

To get admission in M.Tech course, the candidate need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university. Popular M.Tech entrance examination is GATE. GATE exam is conducted by IIT once in a year. The notification will be published in the month of December/January in the official website of GATE.
20th April 2015, 10:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Sc in Computer science so you are not eligible for M.Tech in Dairy Technology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in Dairy Technology are eligible for M.Tech in Dairy technology.

But you must have valid GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?