9th April 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Environmental Archaeology if completed B.Sc in Chemistry?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with Chemistry.
Now I want to change my stream.
I want to do M.Sc in Environmental Archaeology.
Kindly let me know am I eligible or not for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  3. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  4. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  7. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  8. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  9. Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group
  10. Best career for me after scoring 64% marks in BSc Chemistry? Scope of MSc Environmental Chemistry?
  11. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  12. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  13. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?
  15. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  16. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
20th April 2015, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Environmental Archaeology if completed B.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with Chemistry.
Now I want to change my stream.
I want to do M.Sc in Environmental Archaeology.
Kindly let me know am I eligible or not for this course?
No, you are not eligible for admission in M.Sc in Environmental Archaeology because you have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry.

Those candidate who have completed B.Sc in Environmental Science or its equivalent degree are eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Archaeology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?