19th April 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which all post graduation courses will provide a good job opportunity?

I am studying in 12th standard. My main subjects are Maths,Physics,Chemistry and Computer Science. I want to know what all post graduation are there except Engineering and should provide good job opportunity? Can someone please list them all and guide me the steps to proceed in taking them as well? Thank you.

21st April 2015, 01:43 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Which all post graduation courses will provide a good job opportunity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard. My main subjects are Maths,Physics,Chemistry and Computer Science. I want to know what all post graduation are there except Engineering and should provide good job opportunity? Can someone please list them all and guide me the steps to proceed in taking them as well? Thank you.
There are many good under graduate courses after 12th (MPC) students other than Engineering. They are as follows:-
  • B.Sc (Computers/Electronics)
  • BBA
  • B.Arch
  • Pilot Training
  • Merchant Navy
  • Etc

Based upon on your location the admission criteria will change for each of the above mentioned courses. Every course which I mentioned here has extreme potential in earning provided you excel the course and get the best out of it.

Research on every individual course and collect the facts if any of the option interests you pursue it with confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?