13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MA in Criminal Justice being a BA(LLB) student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BA(LLB). I want to do MA in the field of Criminal Justice from Andhra University. I would like to know that can I do this MA course or not after my Graduation? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th June 2018, 09:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MA in Criminal Justice being a BA(LLB) student?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MA in Criminal Justice course after successful completion of BA in LLB course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course,

>> You should have passed "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with BA in LLB course which is a Graduation, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by concerned college/ university.

>> Duration of the course is 2 years and Andhra University offers this MA in Criminal Justice course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?