16th January 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation diploma in distance education while working?

Dear Sir/Mam,
after completed my B.Sc.(pcm group) , I am working with an organisation (printing and packaging) in this period I have done mba (operations management) from smu distance education. and now I am going to do post graduation diploma from Indian institute of packaging distance education. Will this helpful for me in future and is there any government job with these studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?
  2. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  4. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  5. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  6. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  7. Can Graduates through distance education apply for DO exam?
  8. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  9. How to do LLB through distance education?
  10. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  11. How can I do diploma in mechanical from distance education?
  12. Post graduation studies by distance education in Chemistry?
  13. Graduation after completing diploma in Computer science and working in MNC company?
  14. Can I take admission for post graduation(MCA) after completing B.Com graduation in distance education
  15. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. LLB course through distance education after post graduation?
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  18. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
16th January 2016, 02:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation diploma in distance education while working?

Yes, it will be helpful for you in future as you have experience in the same field since a long time now and you will be benefited with it in future. You will even be eligible for government jobs after the completion of your course, there is nothing to worry about it.

You just try to do well in your examination and I am sure you will get yourself into a good government organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?