20th November 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Graduation after completing diploma in Computer science and working in MNC company?

Hi I had completed diploma in computer science and now am working in Mnc Company. Now I want to do graduation so now I am going to do BCA or BSC etc in distance education. Am I eligible to do it or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for grade A government jobs? I am a IT professional working with MNC company
  2. How may I do Civil Diploma while working in MNC?
  3. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  4. Details of part time diploma courses(EEE)? I am working in private MNC company
  5. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  6. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  7. Courses and distance learning institutes in Delhi if I am a diploma holder after 10th and working for a software company?
  8. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  9. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  10. How to do diploma in material management after completing PUC
  11. How to find the Evening colleges for BE for diploma holders?
  12. Can I enter in CS executive level after passing B.Com, M.Com and 1 year computer diploma after graduation? What is the procedure and how much is the fee offered?
  13. Eligibility for Post graduation course in Computer Science after diploma in Computer Science?
  14. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  15. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  16. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  18. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
20th November 2015, 11:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation after completing diploma in Computer science and working in MNC company?

Yes, you can go for it, you can very much opt for BCA/B.sc if you are eligible for it. However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for both of the courses mentioned above. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> Students who have cleared their class 12 with more than 55 percent marks can apply for this program.

> Minimum age to join this course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit

Eligibility criteria for doing BCA:

1. Candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50%.

2. Candidates should have studied Mathematics in his/her boards as a main subject.

3. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam for providing admission to students in BCA course.

Note:

. Getting 50% in boards is only a criteria for admission, this does not guarantee your admission. You should score atleast more than 60% in your boards to get into any good Institute.

. In some colleges maths is not considered as an important element for admission in BCA, in those Institutions only your aggregate percentage in +2 is considered.
22nd November 2015, 10:19 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Graduation after completing diploma in Computer science and working in MNC company?

I am happy to say you that after completing Diploma in Computer Science you can definitely opt B.Sc or BCA if you satisfy the required criteria of the courses.

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with at least 55% of Marks.
Candidate's lower age limit is 18 years, there is no upper age limit.

Eligibility required for BCA:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with at least 50% of marks.
Candidates must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 12th or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?