25th October 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for 3 year LLB after getting a Post Graduation in a integrated course of Pharmacy?

Can I get admission for 3 year LLB after getting a Post Graduation in a integrated course of Pharmacy (Pham.D i.e. Doctor of Pharmacy) since this course does not give a bachelor degree and give final post graduate degree of Doctor of Pharmacy.

26th October 2021, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for 3 year LLB after getting a Post Graduation in a integrated course of Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission for 3 year LLB after getting a Post Graduation in a integrated course of Pharmacy (Pham.D i.e. Doctor of Pharmacy) since this course does not give a bachelor degree and give final post graduate degree of Doctor of Pharmacy.
Yes, you can do LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
29th October 2021, 08:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for 3 year LLB after getting a Post Graduation in a integrated course of Pharmacy?

LLB is Bachelor of Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline. There is no upper age limit to pursue the course.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination will become eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?