24th January 2018, 11:57 PM
Rajesh kukutlawar

What will be the duration of integrated Post Graduation and PhD in Pharmacy after B.Pharma?

I have completed my B.Pharma and now thinking to do M.Pharma and later on go for PhD. However, I was thinking it is better to opt for an integrated Master and PhD course. So, what will be the duration of integrated Master and PhD in Pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the duration of integrated Post Graduation and PhD in Pharmacy after B.Pharma?
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  4. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  5. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  6. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  7. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of colleges offering integrated Phd in Pharma after B.Pharmacy -- [New]
  9. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  10. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  11. How to do PhD after post graduation in Commerce?
  12. Pharmacy PhD in Andhra University for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  14. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
  15. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  17. What is the course duration of M.Pharmacy with PhD? What will be the total cost of pursuing the course?
  18. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
1st April 2018, 06:22 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What will be the duration of integrated Post Graduation and PhD in Pharmacy after B.Pharma?

Integrated courses are offered in very few colleges. Master course is of 2 years duration while PhD. in Pharmacy is of 3 years duration.
However, if you are opting for Ph.D. in Pharmacy, then it may take upto 4 to 5 years depending upon the college/institute. As the duration of integrated courses vary from institute to institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?