21st March 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to do Post Graduation in Abroad for Pharmacy graduate?

Hi,
I am Shiladitya, and I have completed B.Pharmacy now. I want to know the procedure to get admission in Abroad for Postgraduate course. Please help me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  4. Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  5. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  6. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Scholarship to do post graduate in abroad? How to get admission in abroad?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for Pharmacy graduate?
  10. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  11. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  12. What is the procedure for getting post graduation admission in abroad? How to get prepared for GRE exam?
  13. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  14. Procedure to do post graduation course in abroad after B.Sc in Biotechnology in Chennai?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  16. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  17. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
27th March 2016, 12:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to do Post Graduation in Abroad for Pharmacy graduate?

Procedure to get admission in post graduation course for Pharmacy :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exam based on which the foreign institutes take admission.
- The entrance exams varies from country to country. However, most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams like IELTS, GRE and TOEFL.
- For license you need to give a separate screening exams which depend on the concerned country like NAPLEX, FPGEE for USA.
- You need to apply as per the entrance exam scores in the online universities.
- Then there will be a resume screening and statement of purpose screening rounds.
- Lastly there will be an interview round.
- On getting final shortlisted, you need to apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?