15th June 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGCET having qualified GPAT already?

I got 1903 rank in GPAT. I want to write PGCET examination for M.Pharm. Please give detail about syllabus, date of application and date of examination.

17th June 2017, 12:00 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PGCET having qualified GPAT already?

Those who have qualified GPAT, just need to apply for admission only. They are exempted from entrance exam. Hence, you have to apply for PGCET on the basis of GPAT score.

Counselling for GPAT qualified candidates is conducted first and after that they will give admission to PGCET candidates.
8th June 2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Will there be separate notification for gpat qualified to attend pgcet application
29th October 2021, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

During Ts pgcet counseling I have logged in using my pgcet score and I have qualified gate also..in middle I have given gpat score as additional score .

Now during my web options I can see only TS colleges

Did I lost my gpat score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?