1st December 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee details for post graduation MD/MS in government medical college of Bangladesh?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am a MBBS graduate from India. Wanted to know the fee details for post graduation MD/MS courses in government medical colleges in Bangladesh. Kindly mail me soon. I need to apply for the course and it will be helpful if you can provide the answer.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MD/MS course at government medical colleges in Bangladesh
  2. What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?
  3. How to continue post graduation in India while am working as an Intern in Bangladesh medical college?
  4. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  5. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
  9. How to complete my post graduation degree in Gynae and Obs from India? I have finished graduation in medical science
  10. What should I do to migrate in a Government Medical College of India if passed first professional examination (MBBS) from a Government Medical College of Bangladesh?
  11. How to get admitted in government medical college in India if I live in Bangladesh?
  12. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Bangladesh under finance?
  13. What is the fee structure for Post Graduation of Parwara Medical College under all India 50% Quota? -- [New]
  14. Subjects and requirements for post graduation in GMC? I have done MBBS course from Bangladesh and live in UAE
  15. Procedure and fees for Post Graduate Diploma or MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics?
  16. How to join harvard medical? I am studying in government medical college in AP
  17. Is there any college which provides graduation in online?
  18. I am from Bangladesh : How to get admitted in Government Medical College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota?
31st December 2017, 05:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee details for post graduation MD/MS in government medical college of Bangladesh?

As you have mentioned in the thread that you want to pursue MD/Ms course in government medical colleges in Bangladesh, so the total fee required to complete this course will not exceed 6.5 lakhs

The fee structure will vary from college to college. This is not fixed amount which i have mentioned above.
8th January 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee details for post graduation MD/MS in government medical college of Bangladesh?

Please provide list of medical colleges in Bangladesh with fee structure for MD / MS program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?