23rd July 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?

Hi,
I am Preethi S
I have scored 39.6 in TANCET. I am currently working as Software Engineer.
Please guide me with the procedure to apply for TANCET counseling.
Is it possible for me to do Part time MBA with this score?
Will I get a seat in Anna University, Chennai or MIT for this score?
Will I get any scholarships?

Please reply for the above queries at the earliest.
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  2. Which college will I get after scoring 33.396 in TANCET?
  3. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  4. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  5. Will I get Anna University Guindy campus for structural? I have scored 26.9 marks in TANCET
  6. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  7. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  11. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  12. How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  14. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  15. Will I get government college or Anna university after scoring 40,024 TANCET marks? Counseling procedure for M.Tech? Best government colleges in Chennai to pursue M.Tech IT?
  16. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  17. How to do M.E civil part time courses? I have finished civil engineering at Anna University Trichy
  18. How to apply for Counselling having scored 20.5 marks in TANCET Exam?
28th July 2017, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?

They will call you for counselling according to the rank. Those who have got top rank, will be called for it and remaining will be called, if seats remain vacant.

You can keep checking the official website for more information on counselling dates. They release notification from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?