9th May 2011, 03:07 PM
akansha.sg

What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?

hi..I am Akansha. I am planning to do MS in Accounts from USA.Just wanted to know its scope in india if i plan to settle in india itself...what are the job prospects in india? I have cleared CA intermediate but no plans of giving final as of now.please help and reply soon..

11th July 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?

i did b.com degree in india but iwant do ms accounts in us say ican possible
29th August 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?

hi am a semi qualified ca no plan to do ca final and want do cpa or ms in accounts in usa plz guide me mail id [email protected]
12th March 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am planning to do a MS in accounting in USA and planning to come back to India.Does it have any scope of job opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?