14th August 2015, 01:32 PM
shitalpagaree

How much marks I should score to achieve 95 percentile in Common Admission Test?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Com final year and preparing for Common Admission Test for admission in MBA/PGDM course. I want to know how much marks should I score in Common Admission Test to get a percentile of 95?

31st August 2015, 05:24 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How much marks I should score to achieve 95 percentile in Common Admission Test?

The CAT is Asia's one of the toughest exam that a student may appear for.

The nature of the exam is highly in predictive and the patters gives surprises most of the time.

Some times the cut off score is higher and in some exam it reduces to lower drastically.

In that case it too difficult to predictive the marks to secure admission .

Also cat authorities does not share the raw marks of a candidate but the percentile.

Suppose you secure highest marks in the exam then you shall not be given the narks but the 100 percentiles.

You shall never know the actual marks .

However you can understand the toughness and the negative marks that in 2013 a student who did not attempt a single question got 55 percentile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?