19th October 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences. I want to get an education loan to secure admission and study this course at this institute. Please tell me can I get an education loan or not?

24th October 2019, 06:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences?

Yes, you can certainly get education loan for pursuing Master of Science(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences. However, you would need to contact the Bank from which you want to get the loan.

You can visit the website https://kins.kiit.ac.in for more information.

Contact Address:-
Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences (KINS)
KIIT, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha, India - 750124
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?