19th October 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences? Admission fee of this course?

Hi, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the overall fee expenses of MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) course which is available in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences? Please tell me the fee of each semester and also the admission fee.

24th October 2019, 06:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences? Admission fee of this course?

The fee expenses of pursuing Master of Science(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences is mentioned below:-

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.75,000
Semester II fee expenses:- Rs.75,000
Semester III fee expenses:- Rs.75,000
Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs.75,000

The admission fee to get admission in Master of Science(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences would be Rs.75,000.

You can visit the website https://kins.kiit.ac.in for more information.

Contact Address:-
Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences (KINS)
KIIT, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha, India - 750124
24th October 2019, 08:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences? Admission fee of this course?

MSc in Medical Surgical Nursing at Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences is a 2 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I

Tuition Fee - Rs.150000
Other Fees - Rs.75000
Total - Rs.2.25 Lakhs

Year II - Rs.150000

Grand Total - Rs.3.75 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is https://kins.kiit.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?