12th December 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.SC Meteorology after completing UG with B.Sc Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Sc Agriculture final year student and I want to continue my PG course with Meteorology but not with Agriculture Meteorology. I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.SC Meteorology after completing UG with B.Sc Agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for M.Sc in Meteorology? Which is best place to pursue this course?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Botany Honors?
  3. Can I join the course in Meteorology after completing MSc in Statistics?
  4. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  5. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  6. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  8. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in and B.Sc in Agriculture from Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I pursue M.Sc Botany after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which other courses are available other than Agriculture for pursuing Masters?
  13. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  14. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  15. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  18. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
14th December 2016, 11:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.SC Meteorology after completing UG with B.Sc Agriculture?

=> M.Sc. Meteorology or Master of Science in Meteorology is a postgraduate Meteorology course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 50%.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue M.SC Meteorology after completing UG with B.Sc Agriculture.

=> After completion of this course you can apply for the following jobs type are given below.

1. Production Manager
2. Trainee Scientist
3. Research Scientist
4. Technical Assistant
5. Catastrophe Risk Analyst
6. Meteorologist
20th April 2021, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.SC Meteorology after completing UG with B.Sc Agriculture?

can i do msc meteorology after bsc forestry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?