24th October 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in US having M.Pharma in pharmaceutics qualification?

Hello Sir, I had completed my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics and I want to do job in US. I had experience of 1 year in pharmaceutical industry and 1 year in IT/software. Will I get job there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in US having M.Pharma in pharmaceutics qualification? -- [New]
  2. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?
  3. Doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics : can I get a quality control job?
  4. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics
  5. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  6. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  8. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  9. How to get a Job as Pharmacist in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  10. Government job after pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics from Rajasthan University?
  11. Procedure to get the scholarship for m.pharma?
  12. Which is better between MBA and M.Pharm to join after M.Pharm?
  13. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  14. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad?
  15. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
  16. How to do a project in a good pharmaceutical company or research academy in Haridwar or Denhradun? I am a M.Pharmaceutics Dehradun
  17. Which has better scope pharmaceutics or quality assurance?
  18. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
25th October 2016, 11:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get job in US having M.Pharma in pharmaceutics qualification?

Yes, you can get a job there.

Being a friend of the USA, India has the immigration facilities because of which the degrees done in India are recognized by the US companies.

So, you can get a good job there based on the degree you have.

if any company denies you the job stating that you are educated in India, then you can complain in the embassy there and get your grievance resolved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?