24th October 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Do core engineering companies consider M.Tech students for job?

Hello Sir, I am M.Tech 1st year embedded system technology student. I have a doubt whether M.Tech students are taken by the core company and what are the skills we need to get into the core company Sir?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?
  2. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  3. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  4. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  5. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  6. How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?
  7. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  8. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Do core engineering companies consider M.Tech students for job?
  10. Top core companies for Electronic Students in India? What is the qualification requirement?
  11. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  12. List of top 5 core companies for mechanical engineering students -- [New]
  13. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?
  14. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare?
  15. List of companies offering internship in core electrical?
  16. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get job in core companies after B.Tech in E&I stream?
  18. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
25th October 2016, 08:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do core engineering companies consider M.Tech students for job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am M.Tech 1st year embedded system technology student. I have a doubt whether M.Tech students are taken by the core company and what are the skills we need to get into the core company Sir?
You are doing M.Tech degree in Embedded System Technology so you are eligible for core companies.

But you should have knowledge in C, Java, VLSI, Embedded System.
25th October 2016, 10:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Skills depends upon the type pf job you are opting for, it varies from field to field. However, it is not always mandatory that big and small companies look for only M.Tech candidates in their companies. Companies do look for candidates with higher qualification and work experience, it does not mean that graduate candidates are not hired by companies.
25th October 2016, 11:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is obvious that the MTech students are more qualified than the BTech graduates.

If they can take the graduates, then why wont they take the Post Graduates in the same stream?

The skills they see depends on the nature of the company.

However, some skills are required in each and every company that you sit in. Some of them are :

* Speaking
* Confidence
* Presence of Mind
* Aptitude
* Logical and Critical Thinking
* Problem Soling attitude
* Friendly nature
* Good academic performance
* Technical knowledge
* in depth subject knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?