10th October 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to pursue MBA(Human Resource Management) in OP Jindal University?

Hi friends, I want to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in OP Jindal University. I want to know about the scholarship for this course. Please tell me how can I get a scholarship to pursue this course or not?

6th November 2019, 01:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to pursue MBA(Human Resource Management) in OP Jindal University?

Yes, Scholarship is available to study MBA in Human Resource Management at OP Jindal University. The rules and regulations are amended every year as per the requirement and the criteria which is taken into consideration are merit and family income. The other factors also play an important role like participation is debates, sports, cultural activities, societies, events and contribution to the university and research.

The meritorious Haryana domicile candidates are eligible for a full or partial fee concession as per the Haryana Private Universities Act. The students will not receive multiple scholarships/fee concessions and JGU offers scholarships on the merit basis as per the university policy. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jgu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?