13th March 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

In which filed to do Bachelor's degree in order to pursue MBA in Human Resource Management from Delhi University?

I am a 12th class student with Commerce stream without Mathematics. In what field do I need to do bachelor's in order to pursue MBA in Human Resource Management from Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  2. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  3. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Post Graduate Diploma in HR best after M.Com? Scope available in India after this course?
  5. Can I do diploma in HR after completion of my ITI course?
  6. MBA HRM last 5 years question paper for 1st year of Annamalai University
  7. List of colleges on Gorakhpur offering MBA in Human Resource Management
  8. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  9. Scope, eligibility and value of Executive MBA in Human Resource Management?
  10. Where I should do 18 months Training if completed MBA in Human Resource Management?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. How to do part time course from MS University of Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management?
  13. How to join M.Phil programme? I have done MBA in Human Resource Management
  14. Am I eligible to do BMS and MBA course without doing maths in 12th standard?
  15. Can a 12th commerce student pursue a degree of human resource management and psychology?
  16. Where to apply for HRM course? What is the duration and fees of the course?
  17. ICFAI University, MBA Human resource Management- I (MB2D3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?
30th March 2018, 10:21 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which filed to do Bachelor's degree in order to pursue MBA in Human Resource Management from Delhi University?

You can take any stream from Science, Arts or Commerce in Under-graduate level to study MBA in Human Resource Management from Delhi University in future.

Or you can also go for vocational course BBA in related subject from which you want to pursue MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?