17th August 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get sufficient Software job if pursue MCA in IGNOU?

Hello Everyone,
I have recently completed my BCA from Panjab University. And I am going to pursue my MCA from IGNOU. Would pursuing MCA from IGNOU is beneficial? What are the placements reviews after it? Would I get a quite sufficient good job in Software after it?

Related Questions:
31st August 2015, 04:54 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Can I get sufficient Software job if pursue MCA in IGNOU?

The degree from the IGNOU is equivalent to a dull time degree as it has been established ministry of Hunan resources

You can fight for any competition or company or interview on the basis of IGNOU degree.

However as far as placement is concerned it shall depend on what type of the college you ate enrolled in.

IGNOU is a open university but its courses are facilitated by the learning who are responsible for the placement of the candidate.

Also doing the MCA from the IGNOU learning centre shall facilitate you for its placement centre.

It is better to open and register for the online job websites like naukri.com
Shine.com, monster.com etc.

Since a MCA candidate can work in IT sector it is clear that you shall not be job less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?