11th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for Non Destructive test after M.Tech in Thermal Engineering?

Can i go for Non Destructive test after M.Tech in Thermal Engineering?

10th April 2023, 07:12 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can i go for Non Destructive test after M.Tech in Thermal Engineering?

Yes, you can definitely pursue a career in Non Destructive Testing (NDT) after completing your M.Tech in Thermal Engineering. In fact, having a strong background in Thermal Engineering can be an advantage in the field of NDT, as many of the techniques used in NDT are based on principles of heat transfer and thermodynamics.

NDT is a highly specialized field that involves the use of advanced equipment and techniques to evaluate the properties of materials and components without causing damage to them. It is used across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, oil and gas, power generation, and manufacturing.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in NDT after your M.Tech in Thermal Engineering, you may need to undergo additional training and certification in NDT techniques such as ultrasonic testing, magnetic particle testing, radiography, and visual inspection. Many organizations offer certification programs for NDT personnel, which typically involve both classroom instruction and hands-on training.

Overall, if you have a passion for technology and enjoy working with complex systems, a career in NDT can be a rewarding and challenging choice after completing your M.Tech in Thermal Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?