12th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 969 rank in CUSAT(Biotechnology)?

Sir,
I have got 969 rank in CUSAT(Biotechnology). Please let me know that will I secure admission with this rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 17420 rank in KIITEE?
  2. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  3. Possibility to get admission if secured 762 rank in MU-OET(M.Tech)?
  4. Will I be able to secure a seat in NIT Jalandhar after getting state rank 969 in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  6. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 5851 rank in ASSOCET?
  7. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 11000 General rank in JEXPO?
  8. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  12. Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get admission in any government college of Bankura for a candidate who has secured 20722 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 518 rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?
  16. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  17. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 266 section rank in SRM University M.Tech entrance exam?
  18. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has secured 170 rank in CSIR-NET-JRF(Chemical Science)?
10th April 2023, 07:15 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 969 rank in CUSAT(Biotechnology)?

CUSAT (Cochin University of Science and Technology) offers admission to its BTech program based on CUSAT CAT or KEAM scores. The minimum rank required for BTech admission is 168-1900 in the CUSAT CAT exam. So, definitely you can get admission. Apart from this, you should also check the eligibility criteria and admission process for the Biotechnology program at CUSAT and ensure that you meet all the requirements. You may also want to consider other factors such as the reputation of the program, faculty expertise, research opportunities, and placement records before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?