10th August 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join Non Destructive Test for M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) candidate?

Hello,
I am doing M.Tech in Thermal Engineering. Can I go for Non Destructive Test? Is it good or not? I want to know that NDT field is good for after doing M.Tech in Thermal Engineering?

Related Questions:
10th April 2023, 07:12 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Non Destructive Test for M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) candidate?

Non Destructive Testing (NDT) is a very important field in the domain of engineering, particularly in the area of Thermal Engineering. If you are pursuing an M.Tech in Thermal Engineering and have an interest in NDT, it can certainly be beneficial to join a course or training program in NDT.

NDT techniques are used to evaluate the properties of materials and components without causing any damage to them. These techniques can be used to detect flaws or defects in materials, as well as to measure various physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, and stress. In the field of Thermal Engineering, NDT plays a crucial role in ensuring the safety and reliability of various systems and components.

By joining a program in NDT, you will gain knowledge and practical experience in various NDT techniques such as ultrasonic testing, radiography, eddy current testing, etc. This knowledge can be useful in your future career as a Thermal Engineer, especially if you plan to work in industries such as power plants, refineries, aerospace, or automotive. Additionally, having a certification in NDT can also make you more competitive in the job market and potentially lead to higher salaries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?