13th November 2011, 09:38 AM
sivakumar9900

Does this a good choice for me to attend for BHEL Interview being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Thermal Engineering?

i am sivakumar doing my mtech in thermal engineering in iit madras. i have bhel interview on 14 th november. Please tell which is better whether to go for bhel or continue my pg programme in iit madras.

Related Questions:
  1. When are the BHEL interview results going to be declared?
  2. What is the date of announcement of results of BHEL ET interview?
  3. Model question papers for BHEL and tips for the interview?
  4. Scope of B.Tech IT Professionals in ISRO?
  5. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  6. Is it beneficial to join Non Destructive Test for M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) candidate?
  7. M.Tech in Thermal or M.Tech in Designing which is better?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I apply for implant training in thermal station, Mettur? I am pursuing B.Tech with mechanical engineering stream from Sengunther engineering college
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?
  11. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do Thermal Engineering from IIT after doing B.E in Production Engineering?
  13. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  14. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) candidate in Southern India? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue M.Tech after doing B.E mechanical fresher
  16. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  18. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Thermal Engineering I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th November 2011, 06:37 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this a good choice for me to attend for BHEL Interview being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Thermal Engineering?

you have to decide it yourself. both the options are very good. still i will suggest you to go for M.Tech in IIT Madras. IIT Madras is very good institution. it may be consider that it is one of the top institution for technical study in India. so if you pass out from this institution easily you will get good job.

even after completion of your M.Tech you may again try for BHEL examination and as you are studying in IIT Madras so i think you are very good student. it will not be so much difficult for you to clear the BBHEL written examination later after completion of your M.Tech. so later you may get the chance to join in BHEL.

but now if you go for BHEl job then you will loss the opportunity to complete your M.Tech from IIT Madras. later it will be very much difficult for you to clear the GATE examination with good rank. even from BHEL may be you will get opportunity to complete your M.Tech later but still i think to continue your M.Tech in Thermal engineering at this time will be good for you.

now you have to decide what you want. both the options are very good. you will not loose anything if you choose any one of them.

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?