7th September 2021, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective

I am doing b.a my subjects are political science and sanskrit as a disciplane .... So i want to know that can i do m.b.a after b.a??

7th September 2021, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing b.a my subjects are political science and sanskrit as a disciplane .... So i want to know that can i do m.b.a after b.a??
After completion of BA course, you are eligible for MBA entrance exam. But you should qualify in CAT, XAT, MAT etc entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from recognized University are eligible for CAT and XAT exam.

You should take finance branch for MBA course.
10th September 2021, 08:59 PM
Minal F

Default Re: Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream can join MBA course.

For general category and OBC 60%marks required and for Sc/St/PwD 55%marks required.

Job after MBA course:-
System Manager
Business Analyst
Marketing Manager
Product Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?