30th March 2012, 12:10 PM
manjiri parate

Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?

MSc is good or MBA? what will fetch me the more money MSc or MBA? & what are the job opportunities in MSc & MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  2. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  3. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  4. Can i join MBA course after my BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  6. Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?
  7. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  8. Which degree(MBA or M.Tech) will provide chance for getting well paid job? In terms of future prospect which degree(MBA or M.Tech) is best for a B.Tech student?
  9. Which is the best field after completion of B.Com graduation? MBA or CA?
  10. Which course is more preferable for me like MSc?
  11. What would be more preferable between MSc and MBA finance after doing BSc Economics Honors?
  12. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  13. What is the scope of MBBS? Is this field good in terms of earning?
  14. Which way should I go for M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  15. Is Vinayaka University distance MBA program good in terms of job prospective?
  16. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  17. How may I do MBA or B.Com? What's the future prospective of them? How may I get details?
  18. After B.Com which field is better for me? In which field will I get the salary?
24th October 2012, 07:20 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?

Hello Friend,

In terms of fetching more money, MBA is the better option.
If you can pursue your MBA from a top college then you can expect really good pay package which will be way more than you would get after MSc. But getting into the top MBA college is really a tough thing.

You can pursue MSc if you want to go into the teaching line as most MSc aspirants pursue MSc so as to increase their knowledge so that they know about the subject in depth and get into a job in good college as professors.

Best wishes..
9th February 2013, 10:39 AM
Beawar

Default Re: Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?

Dear..

If we look at the market trend then both the courses are now loosing their market demand but still MBA is way better then MCA. I would recommend you to go for MBA instead of MCA and the points that goes in favor of MBA are :-

1. Good market demand as compare to MCA
2. Good job market
3. Getting a job is easy
4. Not very tough to clear as it is less technical
5. More option to choose from
6. Promotions are easy because of management expertise
7. You can get into any industry with MBA degree
8. You can switch job easily

All you have to do is to ensure that you are going in a good college and after that the career would be cake walk for you.

Hope it will assist you

Cheers...!!!
13th May 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Further career option after graduation in sociology?is MBA a good choice
27th May 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mba after completing my ba. The subjects i have in graduation are hindi psychology abd english literature
21st February 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year b s w (bachelor of social work)but after this I want to study m b a hospital administration can i take the course please answer me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?