3rd August 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?

Hello Sir, I am Swetha Jadhav and I completed 12th Class with Science stream but not 60% marks. If I completed Graduation in Biotechnology with maximum marks, then am I eligible to join Merchant Navy?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  4. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  5. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech with 55% marks in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.Sc graduation course with 54% marks?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.A honours graduation and 12th in PCME?
  11. Am I eligible to join merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc with 54% marks?
  12. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy?
  13. How a B.Com graduate can join Merchant Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
  17. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  18. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
4th August 2016, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Swetha Jadhav and I completed 12th Class with Science stream but not 60% marks. If I completed Graduation in Biotechnology with maximum marks, then am I eligible to join Merchant Navy?
Yes, you can apply for Merchant Navy exam.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy exam-

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-

• Eye Sight = 6/6
• Height = 167 cms
• Weight = 50 Kg
• Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)
4th August 2016, 05:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?

Yes, you can join in Merchant Navy after completion of graduation:-

Eligibility Merchant Navy Course:-

Unmarried male and female students are eligible.

Students who have passed 12th class with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics are eligible for Merchant Navy course.

For SC/ St students 25 years in maximum age.These categories are give relaxation 5 years.

Age requirement is not more than 20 years .
5th August 2016, 10:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you can definitely join Merchant Navy after the completion of class 12th.

Eligibility criteria to do Merchant Navy:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject from a recognised Board.
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Candidates age must be below 20 years.
Candidates must be physically fit as per the requirements.
18th June 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Complete graduation in medical science can i join in merchant Navy? Which exam i have to clear for this job? How to apply for merchant Navy?
7th June 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 56 marks in pcm 12, and so i have done graduation with bsc in physics & maths with good marks so can i join merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?